Mocha iced coffee.
You can cook Mocha iced coffee using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mocha iced coffee
- You need of leftover morning coffee.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of creamer or milk (flavored creamer is what i use.).
- Prepare of chocolate syrup.
- It’s of whipped topping.
Mocha iced coffee instructions
- Take hot leftover coffee and add the amount of sugar you'd like, mix. refrigerate until ready to use.(make sure the sweetness is where you like it at this point) keep in fridge for a few hrs before you use it..
- Use a clear glass, drizzle inside of cup with chocolate sauce add the coffee, some ice, coffee, creamer, coffee flavoring if you have any and mix. add whipped topping and drizzle more chocolate sauce..
- Notes- to make it look pretty mix in a different cup before adding it to the chocolate cup then add the toppings..