Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Creamy Fruit Salad.
You can have Creamy Fruit Salad using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Fruit Salad
- It’s 250 ml of Whipping Cream.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sugar powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pomegranate.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Apple cubed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Kiwi cubed.
- You need 3-4 of Banana sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Fruit Coctail Tin.
- Prepare 20 of Grapes.
Creamy Fruit Salad step by step
- Place the bowl and whisk in the freezer for 1 hour. Place the whipping cream in freezer for 15 mins before whipping. This makes work easier..
- Chop all the fruits and keep it ready..
- Transfer the whipping cream to the bowl. Whip on high speed for 5 mins..
- Add powdered sugar, whip again until cream thickens and soft peaks formed. No need to whip for stiff peaks. Approximately.
- Add all the chopped fresh fruits. Strain the syrup from fruit cocktail tin and add only the fruits. Reserve the cherries for garnish. (You can use only fresh fruits of your choice. Don't add watery fruits like melons.).
- Fold it gently. It can be served immediately or can be refrigerated and served chilled..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with cherry and pomegranate..