Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rocky Road Brownies.
You can have Rocky Road Brownies using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rocky Road Brownies
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of coarsely chopped Pecans.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Oil.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Butter.
- You need 2 Cups of Sugar.
- It’s 4 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Mini Marshmallows.
- Prepare of ((Chocolate Frosting)).
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Milk.
- You need 6 Tbsp of unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of pk Powdered Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Rocky Road Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant..
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Whisk in sugar and eggs until well blended. Stir in flour. Spread batter into a greased 13- x 9-inch pan..
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Sprinkle warm brownies with toasted pecans and marshmallows..
- ((Chocolate Frosting)) Cook first 3 ingredients over medium heat in a large saucepan, stirring constantly, 4 to 5 minutes or until butter melts. Remove from heat, and beat in powdered sugar and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth..
- Pour over pecans and marshmallows; spread to edges. Let cool 1 hour on a wire rack. Cut into squares..