Inverted Deviled eggs.
You can cook Inverted Deviled eggs using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Inverted Deviled eggs
- You need 4 of whole eggs in shell.
- Prepare 25 grams of champagne vinegar.
- Prepare 10 grams of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 100 grams of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 10 grams of walnut oil.
- It’s 4 grams of terragon thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Inverted Deviled eggs step by step
- cook the eggs in 72ºC/162ºF bath for 35 min.
- plunge the eggs in ice water.
- peel, and separate yolks from whites.
- set yolks aside.
- retain whites for mayonnaise.
- blend egg whites, from above with vinegar and dijon mustard.
- drizzle slowly the olive oil and walnut oil into egg white mixture while blending.
- emulsify fully to make mayonnaise.
- mixture terragon, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.