Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Chocolate Parfait using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Parfait
- You need of INGREDIENTS for 1 Parfait.
- You need of Cereal, as you like.
- It’s 1 Scoop of Chocolate Ice Cream.
- You need 1 Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- It’s of Whipped Cream.
- It’s 100 g of Cream.
- It’s 15 g of Sugar.
- It’s of Toppings as you like:.
- You need of Chocolate Sauce.
- Prepare of Fruits (Banana, raspberries,…).
- It’s of Cookie.
- You need of Brownie.
Chocolate Parfait instructions
- Whipped Cream.
- Add the sugar to the cream and whip until stiff..
- Prepare any glass of your liking..
- Add the cereal to the glass..
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a scoop of chocolate ice cream to the glass..
- Use a piping bag to cover the vanilla ice cream with the whipped cream..
- Decorate with chocolate sauce, fruits, cookies, brownies and so on..