Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Christmas elbow salad. Christmas elbow salad. elbow pasta•Pineapple in syrup•thick ham•corn kernels or frozen corn kernels•cream or yoghurt•sugar•Red Apple•lemon. Find quality Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters, Importers, Buyers, Wholesalers, Products and Trade Leads from our award-winning International Trade Site. Many holiday tables across the South aren't complete without a This Easy Italian Macaroni Salad Recipe features elbow noodles, bell peppers, celery, onion, sharp.
All Reviews for Elbow Macaroni and Kidney Bean Salad. This recipe has been in my family for years. My mom made it every Christmas. You can cook Christmas elbow salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas elbow salad
- You need 1 package of elbow pasta.
- You need 1 can of Pineapple in syrup.
- You need 1 slice of thick ham.
- You need 1 can of corn kernels or frozen corn kernels.
- You need 4 tablespoons of cream or yoghurt.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Red Apple.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need of walnuts in halves for garnish (optional).
- It’s of Steps.
A delicious Christmas salad is a must-have side dish. Lettuce be clear – it's really a jazzed up garden salad, but it makes. These easy salad recipes are perfect for lunches, summer cookouts, and dinner parties! A big, bountiful salad is the best way to celebrate delicious seasonal produce!
Christmas elbow salad instructions
- To make it, a package of elbow pasta is cooked in enough water with salt. Once cooked, drain and empty into a deep dish.
- 6 slices pineapple in syrup are cut into squares.
- 1 thick slice of ham is cut into cubes and soaked in the pineapple syrup for at least an hour.
- Then we put the ham and pineapple in a pot with the syrup to which it is consumed and we integrate it with the elbows.
- We added a can of corn kernels, I used frozen corn kernels and chopped some nuts and added them.
- Stir 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise with a little pineapple syrup and a tablespoon and a half of sugar in a cup and stir it with the salad.
- We cut a red apple into cubes and we place it in a dish with water and a squeezed lemon so that they do not oxidize.
- The apples are drained and added to the salad, stirring everything.
Why not try a stunning wild rice, pomegranate and dukkha eggs salad or perhaps a classic potato salad is what you prefer? Download Elbows salad stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. A summery Christmas salad is a must on the Aussie festive menu. Featuring seasonal ingredients, these salads can be whipped up in no time and will add freshness and lightness to your Christmas. These tasty additions to your festive-fare round-up will leave even the biggest carnivore wanting more leafy greens.