Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DoubleTree Signature Cookies.
You can have DoubleTree Signature Cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of DoubleTree Signature Cookies
- You need 1/2 pound of butter, softened (2 sticks).
- It’s 3/4 cup of + 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need of ¾ cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 2/3 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of walnuts or pecans.
DoubleTree Signature Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice until light and fluffy, then add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Don't overmix..
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Portion onto baking sheet (parchment paper) leave 2" apart. Bake 20-23 minutes until edges are golden brown. Let cool..