Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad.
You can have Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- It’s 500 g of potatoes.
- You need 1 of gherkin.
- Prepare 20 of capers.
- You need 1 of green onion.
- It’s 8 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Smoked salmon.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare of Salt.
Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad step by step
- Peel and dice the potatoes and fry in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Remove from the heat and blot away the excess oil..
- Mix the potatoes with the beaten eggs and season with salt and pepper..
- Pour three tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain into a non-stick frying pan and, when hot, add the potato and egg mixture. Let the mixture set in the pan and then turn it over so it sets on the other side too..
- Leave to cool..
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips. Wash the lettuce, the gherkin and the green onion, and slice them in short, thin strips, julienne style..
- Mix the salmon, lettuce, capers, pickle, fresh onion and the mayonnaise together..
- Cut the omelette into three layers to obtain three discs. Place the first disc on a plate and add some of the salmon mixture on top. Place the second disc on top and repeat the operation. To finish, place the third disc on top..
- Cover the omelette with a thin layer of mayonnaise and garnish with ketchup..
- Cut into triangles, placing each one on a slice of bread and pierce with the chive-covered skewer to hold the pincho together..