Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti.
You can have Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of whole hazelnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hazelnut syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F). In a blender or food processor, blend sugar and half of the hazelnuts until finely chopped..
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, whole hazelnuts, chopped hazelnuts and sugar, baking powder, and salt..
- Beat the eggs, hazelnut syrup, and vanilla extract together..
- Combine egg and flour mixture with a wooden spoon until a rough dough forms..
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment or a silicone mat, turn out the dough into two rough logs. Bake at 175°C for 30-40 minutes..
- Let cool for 10 minutes. With a serrated knife cut biscotti into 1 cm thick pieces..
- Return cut biscotti to baking sheet and bake for 15-20 more minutes at 150°C (300°F), turning over after half the time. The longer it bakes the harder it becomes. Let cool..