Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mixed vegetable salad in cocktail sauce# Easter specialcontest#.
You can cook Mixed vegetable salad in cocktail sauce# Easter specialcontest# using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed vegetable salad in cocktail sauce# Easter specialcontest#
- You need of Assorted bell peppers. Green, yellow n red. 1 pc each.
- You need 1 pc of Cucumber.
- You need 2 pcs of Tomatoes.
- You need 50 gms of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 25 gms of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 of satchet black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
Mixed vegetable salad in cocktail sauce# Easter specialcontest# instructions
- Wash n sanitize all your vegetables..
- Cut / dice them to any design of your choice. I did juliennes as they look lovly n appealing to me…but do i say?.
- For garnishing, cut one tomato into rings..
- Mix all your ingredients together. Chill it for a short while before service..
- Once ready for service, add a pinch of salt, vinegar n serve. You may opt to add vinegar on your vegetables or in your dressing. Just make your choice. NOTE: vinegar acts as sterilizer for killing germs in the vegetables and also for reducing the sour/ bitter taste in the vegetable. You can substitute vinegar with fresh lemon juice..
- After mixing all of your ingredients, serve it nicely in a bowl….like this….or.
- In a platter like this….ready for service..
- FOR DRESSING; COCKTAIL SAUCE…You to mix, mayonnaise with tomato ketchup then add a satchet of black pepper, 1 tsp vinegar/ 1 tsp fresh lemon juice. Whisk them together till you come up with a nice delicious dressing. Serve with your salad and Enjoy..