Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Loaded warm potato salad. Baked Potato Salad Recipe: How To Make Loaded Baked Potato Casserole With Bacon, Cheese, Sour Cream! Twice Baked Potato Salad Recipe & Video. This warm potato salad recipe is great warm or cold.
I do have a few different types of potato salad recipes on Seduction in the Kitchen Looking for a great side dish for your summer BBQ? Our loaded baked potato salad recipe is the perfect fit for anything on the grill. Warm red potatoes are folded into a creamy Dijon dressing for a tangy salad perfect for any gathering. You can cook Loaded warm potato salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded warm potato salad
- Prepare 4 of room temperature eggs.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- It’s 680 g of fingerling potatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, finely sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of capers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 100 g of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need Handful of fresh chives, chopped.
We really enjoyed this potato salad. I wasn't sure how I would feel about a warm potato salad that included mayonnaise but it was very good. Warm Potato Salad. featured in Hearty Potato Salads. Spread potatoes out on a sheet tray.
Loaded warm potato salad step by step
- Lay the eggs gently into a small pot of boiling water. Make sure there's enough water that the eggs are fully submerged. Boil for 5 min 15 sec, then remove them to an ice bath. Once completely cooled, place them in the fridge..
- Fry the bacon in a large pan on medium-high heat. When crispy, remove the bacon to a paper-towel lined plate to drain. Set the pan aside. Do not toss the bacon grease..
- Drop the potatoes into a large pot of boiling salted water. Let boil for about 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork tender. Pull the potatoes out and spread them on a platter lined with a clean kitchen towel. Let them steam and dry up while you return to the eggs..
- Pull the eggs from the fridge. One at a time, gently tap the eggs all over with the back of a spoon. Peel them carefully in the sink under lightly running cold water. Set the eggs aside again until you're ready to assemble..
- Put the pan you used to fry the bacon back on medium-high heat. Add the potatoes, and let fry for 1 minute until they start to get some crispy edges. Crumble the bacon, then add it as well as the shallot and the capers to the pan. Keep frying for 3 to 4 minutes. Pour everything into a large mixing bowl..
- Add the mayo, Greek yogurt, mustard, a large pinch of chopped chives, and several grinds of black pepper to the bowl. Toss to combine. Serve warm, with each portion topped with an egg and an extra sprinkle of fresh chives..
Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roll potatoes around so that they are all coated. Sometimes I crave a break from the norm, and need a change in standard operating procedure, or want to shake things This loaded baked potato salad is a play on the classic steakhouse favorite loaded baked potato, with the method-making very familiar too, minus. Warm potatoes, crisp bacon bits, fresh dill, a Dijon vinaigrette and soft boiled eggs? Where has this been my entire life? Mom would get the classic potato Loaded with mayo, hard boiled eggs and tons of celery.