Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Brownies using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownies
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 150 g of butter.
- It’s 150 g of chocolate.
- Cut the chocolate into chunks and butter into little square.
- Then melt in hot water 💦 after melting bring to room temperature.
- Tranfer into a wide bowl add two eggs large.
- Add one cup sugar and 1 tsp sugar vanilla mix.
- Sift in some flour cocoa powder baking soda and 1 tsp coaco powder.
- Add some chocolate chips mix until you have a smooth bather grease a pan with butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes 180C enjoy.