Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Pumpkin Mousse-Keto using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Mousse-Keto
- Prepare 12 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 15 oz of unsweetened pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1/2 cup of confectioners erythritol.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbs of pumpkin pie spice + extra for garnish.
- Prepare of Whipped Topping:.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of all natural erythritol (sugar substitute).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Pumpkin Mousse-Keto step by step
- In a mixing bowl and using a hand blender, mix the cream cheese and unsweetened pumpkin puree together until smooth with no lumps..
- Mix in the confectioners erythritol, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Top with the keto whipped cream..
- For the whipped topping, put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whip using a hand mixer until the peak forms to your liking..
- Top pumpkin mousse with the whipped topping and sprinkle a little pumpkin spice on top..