Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CRANBERRY dessert cookies Keto, Gluten Free, Sugar Free.
You can cook CRANBERRY dessert cookies Keto, Gluten Free, Sugar Free using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CRANBERRY dessert cookies Keto, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
- Prepare 2 cups of almond flour.
- You need 1 cup of Stevia for Baking.
- You need 1 cup of crushed walnuts.
- It’s 3 tbs of Chia Seeds.
- It’s 1 tbs of Aluminum green baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Xantham gum.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried cranberry powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbs of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- It’s 1 tbs of xylitol.
CRANBERRY dessert cookies Keto, Gluten Free, Sugar Free instructions
- Mix first 7 ingredients in bowl to make sure it is combined well and is not clumpy. Add the next 4 ingredients and blend well..
- Take lg tbs size balls and arrange on a parchement lined cookie sheet and put your knuckle print in the center to make a divet for the cream cheese topper..
- Bake in a 375° oven for 8 minutes.
- For cheese topper combine last 3 ingredients till smooth. Put mixture into ziplock bag and cut off the corner to pipe dollops of cream cheese into the centers of cookies. If desired grate lemon rind on top to garnish..