Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Gulab Jamun using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun
- It’s of Refined oil or ghee for deep frying.
- You need of For the Dough.
- It’s 75 ml of condensed milk(1/4 of 300 ml).
- You need 200 gm of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 1/6 tsp of baking soda (small pinch).
- It’s of For the Sugar Syrup.
- It’s 150 ml of sugar powder.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rose essence.
Gulab Jamun step by step
- Take a bowl, put all-purpose flour, baking soda, mix well, then pour condensed milk and mix together.
- The consistency should be sticky. Add this point add the butter, mix well, knead and make the dough.
- Cover the dough and put it at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Put sugar and water in another bowl and set the flame to low until it dissolves properly(10-15 minutes).
- Time to time, Stir this mixture and add rose essence and cardamom powder and switch off the gas.
- Again once knead well the dough and make a small ball with your palms.balls size should be small because the ball becomes a little bigger once you fry them.
- Make sure that there are no cracks on the ball. Cracks will break while frying.
- Fry the ball until Golden Brown. Strain the oil and put on the tissue.
- Now put the Gulab Jamun into the sugar syrup for 15-20 minutes. Gulab jamun should dip properly into the syrup. The gulab jamun will absorb the sugar syit's.it's ready to serve..
- If you are not got the mixture correct then Gulab jamun will be hard and If you are using more baking soda then it will be softer and could be a break.