Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Starbuck's Frappe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Starbuck's Frappe
- It’s of Concentrate.
- It’s of boiling water.
- It’s of instant coffee.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of vanilla.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s of Whipped cream,caramel or chocolate ice cream topping and crushed ice..
Starbuck's Frappe instructions
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together until sugar and coffee is dissolved.Cool.Keep it stored in the fridge until you want to make it..
- To make a frappe: Mix 1/4 cup of concentrate with one cup of milk in a glass.Add more OR less concentrate depending on how strong you want it..
- Add ice cubes, whipped cream and ice cream topping if you want to..it's good however you make it!.
- Mocha Frappe: Mix in 1/4 cup cocoa with the sugar and coffee in step 1..
- Caramel Frappe: Add 1 cup of caramel ice cream topping instead of the sugar in step 1..