Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Beer Brownies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beer Brownies
- It’s 230 g of dark beer such as Guinness.
- Prepare 110 g of butter.
- It’s 340 g of dark chocolate (use the best quality chocolate you can find, not chocolate chips).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 3/4-1 cup of granulated sugar, depending on how sweet you like your brownies.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons plain flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Beer Brownies step by step
- Heat the beer in a small pot over medium low heat for about 10 minutes or until reduced by half. Set aside to cool down.
- Melt butter and chocolate over a pan of simmering water and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, sugar and vanilla until foamy. Then, slowly pour chocolate and beer into it. Chocolate and beer should be at room temperature so the eggs won't scramble.
- Sift flour and salt into the mixture, stir well but don't overmix.
- Grease and line a 26cm round cake pan. Pour the batter. Bake for about 40 minutes in a 170°C oven or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownie comes out almost clean. Serve cold.