Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Suji Tukri Halwa(semolina sweet dessert).
You can cook Suji Tukri Halwa(semolina sweet dessert) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Suji Tukri Halwa(semolina sweet dessert)
- It’s 500 gms of semolina,.
- It’s 1/2cup of ghee/butter.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed DRYFRUITS (almonds,pistachios,dry coconut &raisins.
- It’s of Sugar syrup.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare ,1 cup of water,.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of CONDENSED milk.
Suji Tukri Halwa(semolina sweet dessert) instructions
- Chop all the nuts.now take a deep bottom vessel,now add in the semolina and dry roast till you get nice fragrance of roasted semolina,now add ghee and saute few minutes on low flame and add milkmaid and mix it well.off the flame.
- Now prepare the sugar syrup from the above Ingredients.boil the syrup till you get 1 string consistency.now on the flame of semolina mixture..
- Grease the plate or tray in which we will set the batter. Now add the hot syrup into the semolina mixture and mix well.now soon remove on the batter on tray and add the DRYFRUITS and press all together..
- Now cool the mixture for 20 mins because we added milkmaid,this prevents the mixture for not being too hard.cut the pieces into desired cubes.you can even make without DRYFRUITS. When cooled keep in airtight container and enjoy for weeks..