Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gulab Jamun Cake.
You can have Gulab Jamun Cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun Cake
- Prepare of For the cake.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup+ 1 tablespoon of maida.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1.5 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of For Frosting.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of low fat fresh cream (can be homemade also).
- It’s as needed of Some digestive biscuits (go as per your choice).
- You need 2-3 tbsp of powdered muesli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of powdered dry fruits.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
Gulab Jamun Cake instructions
- Take sugar and butter in a mixing bowl and beat with a blender till it gets creamy. For me it took around 5 minutes or so..
- Add eggs one by one (not all together) and blend till the batter becomes creamy and fluffy and forms soft peak..
- Add seived maida, vanilla essence, baking powder and mix it in cut and fold method. Finally blend all together for a minute or so..
- Preheat microwave oven in 180 degree in convection mode..
- While preheating oil brush the cake tin and sprinkle some maida so that the baked cake easily comes out of the tin..
- Pour one layer of the batter in cake tin then place 5 to 6 mashed Gulabjamuns and pour the rest of the batter..
- Finally bake it for around 20-25 minutes in 180 degree..
- For frosting mix and blend all the ingredients well. If it's too thick you can add more milk. The consistency will be on the thicker side, otherwise it will get absorbed in the cake..
- Spread a thin layer of the frosting over the cake and place some soft gulab jamuns and dry fruits at the top..