Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dark Chocolate Tres Leche Cake.
You can have Dark Chocolate Tres Leche Cake using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Tres Leche Cake
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of flour (all-puropose).
- It’s of dark chocolate cocoa powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of instant dry coffee.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of tres leche mixture.
- You need of Nestle Media Creame.
- You need of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of whole milk.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s of Whipped Cream (Extra Creamy).
Dark Chocolate Tres Leche Cake instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Mix flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda and baking powder well in a bowl. Set aside..
- Mix water, milk and instant coffee in a measuring cup. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter and super for at least 5 minutes..
- Add one egg at at time until both are incorporated..
- Slowly add dry ingredients. Alternating dry, milk mixture, dry, milk mixture, until all are incorporated well..
- Pour batter into 2- 9 in round baking pans or cupcake pans with liners..
- Bake cupcakes 18-20 minutes at 350° or 2- 9 in round cake pans for 22-28 minutes at 350°.
- While baking, mix Media Creame, condensed milk and whole milk in large measuring cup. Place in fridge till needed..
- Let cake cool completely. Poke multiple holes in cake from top to bottom using a tooth pick or butter knife..
- Pour cold 3 milk mixture over entire cake or 1 1/2 tsp per cupcake. Let soak to bottom..
- Put whipped cream topping on entire cake or each cupcake. Refrigerate until needed or enjoy right then!.