Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Beef Carpaccio and Papas Hauncaina.
You can have Beef Carpaccio and Papas Hauncaina using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Carpaccio and Papas Hauncaina
- It’s of Aji Amarillo puree.
- Prepare 3 oz of Aji Ammarillo.
- It’s 1/2 oz of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of Carpaccio.
- It’s 6 oz of Shaved tenderloin of beef.
- Prepare of Potato Salad.
- It’s 9 oz of Purple Potatoes, cut and blanched.
- It’s 1/4 oz of chopped hard boiled egg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of small diced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of small dice red onion.
- You need 1 pinch of small dice dill pickle.
- It’s 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of red wine vinegar.
Beef Carpaccio and Papas Hauncaina instructions
- Combine aji paste, oil and feta in a robo coupe. Set aside.
- Trim tenderloin, wrap in plastic and freeze..
- Combine all all ingredients for potato salad and set aside..
- Shave tenderloin as thin as possible and place on plate..
- Place a spoonful of aji paste on plate next to beef and smear with a spoon.
- Place 3 ounces of potato salad on the otherside next to the beef..
- Garnish with a drizzle of extra virgin oil and fresh cracked black pepper..