Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Instant khova Gulab jamun. Gits powder aur khoya ke gulab jamun recipe very easy , गिट्स और खोया गुलाब जामुन घर मे बनाये. Gulab Jamun recipe made two ways with khoya and milk powder. These tried & tested easy gulab jamun recipes are tasty, soft Gulab Jamun is a very popular Indian sweet.
Khoya gulab jamun recipe with video & step by step photos – Traditional gulab jamun recipe made with Hi swasti! Can i use instant khoya for this recipe.the one which is made using milk powder? So this time I tried to make with Khova and used your recipe. You can cook Instant khova Gulab jamun using 11 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant khova Gulab jamun
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of refind flour.
- It’s Pinch of baking powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk warm.
- You need as required of Oil / ghee for frying.
- Prepare of For sugar syrup.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Cardamom.
It turned out quite good but one issue I..jamun with instant khoya gulab jamun with milk powder – with step by step photo and video recipe. milk solids or khoya is a source of many indian sweets recipes, made for special occasions. one such immensely popular indian dessert recipe is gulaab jamun. There are many ready-made Instant mixes available in market but no one comes even close to the taste of homemade gulab jamuns made from traditional mawa or khoya with this recipe. Yes, this recipe uses khoya to get the desired texture and flavor.
Instant khova Gulab jamun instructions
- Firstly, in a large non-stick vessel take 1 tbsp ghee and add ¾ cup milk..
- Stir well making sure ghee and milk are combined well..
- Now add 1 cup full cream milk powder..
- Keeping the flame on low, stir continuously.the mixture starts to thicken..
- After few minutes, the mixture starts to separate from pan.keep mixing until it forms a lump..
- Finally, instant khoya is ready. allow it to cool completely..
- Once the khova is cooled completely, take the instant khova and crumble well..
- Add maida, pinch of baking powder and combine with khoya..
- Add 3 tbsp of warm milk mix gently and make a soft dough without kneading hard. Firm a soft dough adding milk if required. keep aside and rest for 10 minutes..
- For sugar syrup.
- Firstly, in a vessel take of sugar..
- Also add 3 pods cardamom..
- Stir and dissolve sugar in 2 cup water..
- Boil the sugar syrup for 3-4 minutes or until the syrup turns sticky consistency..
- Sugar syrup is ready, cover and keep aside..
- Now prepare gulab jamun take a small ball make sure there are no cracks on balls. else there are chances for jamun to break while frying..
- Heat the ghee on medium flame and when the ghee is moderately hot, fry the jamuns.
- Fry the balls on low flame stirring in between fry until the balls turn golden brown for 12-15 minutes..
- Allow the balls to cool for 2 minutes, and drop the hot gulab jamuns into the warm sugar syrup. else jamuns won’t absorb syrup, results to hard jamuns..
- Cover the lid and rest for 2 hours..
- Finally, the gulab jamun has doubled in size. serve warm with ice cream or cold..
Instant gulab jamun recipe using jamun mix. How to make gulab jamun recipe: Take any jamun mix, I used MTR mix. Transfer to a sieve and sieve it well. If there are lumps, press with your fingers and sieve it. Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives.