Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Avocado on Sourdough Combo.
You can have Avocado on Sourdough Combo using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado on Sourdough Combo
- You need 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- Prepare 4 rashers of bacon, cut thick (or 6 medium thick rashers).
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 of avocados, mashed flesh of.
- You need 1 of large vine tomato, thickly sliced.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- It’s 4 of (6 if preferred) anchovy fillets.
Avocado on Sourdough Combo step by step
- Heat the oil and fry the bacon. Set aside for Step 4, keeping warm..
- Poach the eggs and toast the bread..
- Spread the avocado over the toast, then add the tomato slices and sprinkle on a very little salt and dried avocado..
- Add two bacon slices to each piece of toast, then an egg and top off with 2 (or 3) anchovy fillets. Enjoy!.