Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lebanese Thyme Pizza (Man'us Zaatar) *Vegan.
You can have Lebanese Thyme Pizza (Man'us Zaatar) *Vegan using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lebanese Thyme Pizza (Man'us Zaatar) *Vegan
- You need of plain flour.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of yeast.
- You need of hot water.
- It’s of Topping :.
- You need of pizza thyme.
- You need of olive oil.
Lebanese Thyme Pizza (Man'us Zaatar) *Vegan instructions
- In a mixing bowl, mix plain flour, salt and yeast well, make a hole in the middle pour olive oil, mix them well. Gradually pour hot water until the dough is not sticky..
- Cover the dough with a plastic, rest it for an hour..
- While waiting for the dough to rest, put pizza thyme/zaatar in a bowl, mix it with olive oil until it lightens. I use green and red pizza thyme..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C..
- Cut the dough into 10 pieces, roll them with rolling pin, and spreat the thyme with olive oil on top of them nicely..
- Bake them in the oven for 10 mins, check regulary, because they cooks quickly..
- Serve them for breakfast with tea..