Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Mini Meatloaf.
You can have Keto Mini Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Mini Meatloaf
- You need 1.5 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ground flaxseed (aka milled flax).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Keto Mini Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange four mini loaf pans spread evenly on a baking sheet. Set aside..
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until well combined. I like doing this by hand to ensure everything is evenly blended..
- Divide meat mixture into four portions. Roll each portion into a log shape. Place one meatloaf per loaf pan. Press down on each log to mold to shape of loaf pan..
- Place in oven. Bake 25-30 minutes. Top with sugar free salsa, sugar free ketchup, or any other keto friendly topping you wish. Enjoy!.