You can cook Tiramisu Mousse using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tiramisu Mousse
- Prepare of hot water.
- Prepare of instant coffee granules.
- It’s of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare of cold heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of fine sea salt.
- You need of Sweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare of shaved semi sweet chocolate for topping.
- It’s of Whipped cream for topping.
- It’s of Pepperidge Farms hazelnut cream filled cookies pictured in direction step #12.
Tiramisu Mousse step by step
- Dissolve coffee granules ih hot water, cool to room temperature.
- Beat mascarpone cheese, confectioner's sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Beat in coffee slowly, it may look a bit grainy after adding the coffee but will be silky smooth after adding the whipped cream..
- In another bowl beat cream until it forms firm peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream and marscapone mixture carefully together until blended.
- In 4 six to eight ounce glasses, add a layer of the mousse.
- Sift over a dusting of the cocoa powder.
- Add another layer of mousse to each cup, using enough for 3 more alernating layers with dusting cocoa powder.
- Chill until ready to serve, at least 4 hours or more then top with whipped cream, a dusting of cocoa powder, chocolate shavings and a hazelnut filled cookie.