Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Deviled Eggs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs
- It’s 1 dozen of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mayo.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Slap ya mama seasoning.
Deviled Eggs instructions
- Boil eggs about 15-20 min.
- Run cold water over eggs while peeling.
- Cut eggs in half and put whites on a tray and yolks in a bowl.
- To the yolks add mayo mustard and seasoning mix well.
- Fill each half with the yolk mixture and enjoy.