Mild No-bake Cheesecake.
You can have Mild No-bake Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mild No-bake Cheesecake
- Prepare of For the cookie crust.
- Prepare of Plain biscuits (cookies).
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Oreo cookies.
- It’s of For the cream cheese batter.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Plain yogurt.
- You need of Heavy cream.
- It’s of to 65 grams Granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Egg whites.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of *Gelatin.
- Prepare of *Water.
Mild No-bake Cheesecake instructions
- Make the cookie crust. Put the plain biscuits (cookies) in a bag and crush. Add butter that's been melted in the microwave, and mix well..
- Press the cookie crust mix on the bottom of a cake tin using a spoon..
- Put the Oreo cookies in a bag too and crush. Press on top of the cookie crust from Step 2. If you omit the cream filling, mix in a little melted butter to the crumbs..
- Put the egg whites and 1/3 of the granulated sugar in a bowl, and beat to make a meringue. Then chill in the refrigerator until later use. Dissolve the gelatin in water in a bowl held over a pan of hot water..
- Put the cream in a separate bowl, and whip until thickened. If you are not going to whip it, use 200 g..
- Put the cream cheese and the remaining granulated sugar in a separate bowl. Add the lemon juice and mix until the sugar is dissolved with the bowl held over a pan of hot water. Add the yogurt..
- Add the dissolved gelatin and the cream to the bowl from Step 6 in that order (if the gelatin is warm, the batter will become soft and easy to mix)..
- Add the meringue from Step 4 in 2 to 3 batches, mixing between additions. You can mix it completely if you like, but I leave it about 2/3 mixed..
- If the mixture stiffens up right away and is hard to mix, heat briefly over a pan of hot water. Pour the batter into the mold. Agitate the mold from to even out the surface, and chill in the refrigerator..
- Chill for half a day, and it's done. Pour on some fruity sauce to taste..