Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Chocolate cake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake
- It’s 50 g of butter.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 3-4 drops of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 150 g of butter.
- You need of Marshmallow fluff.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of confectionery sugar.
Chocolate cake instructions
- In a mixing bowl, add 50g of butter, sugar, vanilla essence and oil and whisk is together.
- In another mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and put it through a sieve.
- Now in the first mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients and sweetened condensed milk and milk as needed and make a batter.
- Grease the cake pan with butter and flour and add the batter and bake it for 35-40 mins. To check if its baked, put a toothpick into it, if its dry, its done if the batter comes with it, it needs more time to be done baking.
- While the cake's baking, take a mixing bowl over a boiler and add butter till its melted, then add marshmallow fluff and confectionery sugar to it.
- Take the bowl out of the boiler and whisk it in high speed till its light and fluffy.
- When the cake's done, decorate it with the icing made above as you please and you're good to go..
- Cheers x.