Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
White chocolate peppermint brownies:.
You can cook White chocolate peppermint brownies: using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White chocolate peppermint brownies:
- It’s 1 box of Fudge Brownie mix.
- You need of Eggs (per box directions).
- You need of Oil (per box directions).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Peppermint Extract (i left this out).
- Prepare 10 oz of Peppermint Melting Chips or White chocolate melting Chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crushed Candy Canes or Starlight Mints.
White chocolate peppermint brownies: instructions
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions, but add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract..
- Allow brownies to cool..
- Melt candy chips by microwaving for 60 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth..
- If you used white chips, add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract to melted chips. and stir to mix..
- Quickly spread melted candy evenly over top of brownies and sprinkle sith crushed mints. Cut before the chocolate sets up..
- Notes-If you are making these for a cookie exchange or to add to your holiday spread, I would cut these up into small pieces so everyone can have a little bit of everything..