Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
High protein pancakes.
You can have High protein pancakes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of High protein pancakes
- Prepare of Dry pancake mix.
- Prepare 2 c of ground kamut flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 c of protein powder (I used Ancient Nutrition Keto Collagen +).
- It’s 1/4 c of granulated sweetener OR omit for liquid sweetener below.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of himilayan sea salt.
- You need of Cooked pancakes.
- You need 2 cups of dry pancake mix (above).
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Add milk until a smooth consistency is achieved (1/4 c minimum).
- Prepare of Add 1/4 cup preferred liquid sweetener if omitted in dry recipe.
High protein pancakes step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients (store or proceed to step 2 to make cooked pancakes).
- Mix 2 cups of dry pancake mix with vanilla, eggs, and milk.
- If you omitted the granulated sweetener in your mix, now is the time to add a liquid substitute. *Take note that adding a liquid sweetener will likely require adding less than 1/4 c milk in the following step..
- Heat oil on cast iron griddle at medium heat.
- Spoon to size and flip after bubbles appear. Pancake should be golden brown..