Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Waffles with Strawberry Pecan Topping.
You can have Keto Waffles with Strawberry Pecan Topping using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Waffles with Strawberry Pecan Topping
- Prepare 2 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of 4 cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Whey Protein Powder.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of water.
- You need 84 gram of Frozen Strawberries.
- Prepare of Dash: 1/8 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- You need 30 gram of Pecan Halves.
- Prepare of Smidgen: 1/32 tsp of Glucomannan.
- It’s of Waffle Iron: ours is the old-school, has the four rounded angles.
Keto Waffles with Strawberry Pecan Topping instructions
- The 3 main items you will need for the waffles. Waffle Iron, scale, and mini measure spoons..
- Mix eggs, Cheese, Whey protein powder in bowl. Pour onto waffle Iron and spread out evenly. Slow to cook about 3-5 min longer cook will make it crispier..
- In saucepan medium heat, add Water, strawberries, pecans, sweetner, pumpkin pie spice and Glucomannan powder. Bring to boil and reduce..
- Remove waffle from waffle iron and strawberry pecan glaze and enjoy. if you have it on hand you can add a little bit of whip popping to this and it sends it over the moon..