Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
(no key) lime pie.
You can have (no key) lime pie using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of (no key) lime pie
- You need of Sable.
- It’s of unsalted butter, cut in small cubed.
- It’s of plain flour.
- You need of icing sugar.
- Prepare of hazelnut flour (could substitute almonds).
- You need of whole eggs.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need of limes+1 for decoration.
- You need of egg yolks (L).
- You need of Either whipping cream or meringue for decorating.
(no key) lime pie instructions
- Sable: 1in a bowl mix flours, sugar, salt and butter untill it resembles bread crumbs (you can rub it between your hands or use a mixer with paddle attachment) 2 add eggs and bring mixture together untill it starts to form a ball 3 roll out thinly between parchment paper/plastic foil and refrigerate minimum 1 hour 4 butter a pie mold and cut doug to fit. Pierce Bottom with fork (preferably rest dough in freezer) preheat oven to 160°C/320°F and bake for about 15 min.
- Filling: Zest 2/3 limes (preferably in long strands) And juice 4 of the limes Whisk the 4 egg yolks untill light and creamy Add the condensed milk while whisking Add the lime juice little by little Pour the filling in pre baked Shell and bake for about 15 minutes Add the zest, whipped cream and thinly sliced limes on top (You could also candy some zest it Will give a nice crunchy).