Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free).
You can cook Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free)
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 cup of white flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of date molasses.
- Prepare 3 handfuls of nuts/seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free) step by step
- Mash bananas, then add date molasses and melted coconut oil.
- Sift the flour and add it with baking powder & soda, then mix in water & nuts/seeds.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees until they’re golden brown. Enjoy!.