Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Antipasto Salad (Keto).
You can cook Antipasto Salad (Keto) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Antipasto Salad (Keto)
- It’s 2 of small zucchini, halved and thin sliced.
- It’s 2 of small yellow squash, halved and thin sliced.
- It’s 8 ounce of button mushrooms, quartered.
- It’s 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, halved and thin sliced.
- You need 1 lb of asparagus, cut into bites size pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of Spanish olives, drained.
- You need 1 can of medium black olives, drained.
- It’s 1 can of artichokes, drained and quartered.
- You need 8 oz of fresh mozzarella small balls, drained.
- Prepare 1 pkg of hard salami, thin sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 pkg of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1 of small bottle zesty Italian dressing.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh basil thin sliced.
Antipasto Salad (Keto) instructions
- Prepare vegetables and put in large bowl..
- Drain canned vegetables and add to bowl..
- Add all other ingredients and stir to mix..
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made the night before. Enjoy.