Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Creamy Chocolate Tiramisu.
You can cook Creamy Chocolate Tiramisu using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chocolate Tiramisu
- It’s of Mascarpone.
- It’s of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of Sugar (for the egg yolk).
- Prepare of Sugar (for meringue).
- It’s of Ladyfinger biscuits.
- You need of Bitter coffee.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
- It’s of [Ganache].
- It’s of Meiji milk chocolate bar.
- Prepare of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of [Topping].
- It’s of Heart shaped chocolate.
Creamy Chocolate Tiramisu step by step
- Separate the egg whites from the yolk. Bring the mascarpone to room temperature. Chop the chocolate finely to make the ganache..
- [Make the ganache] Pour the heavy cream into a pot and heat until it's just about to boil. Then turn off the heat, add the chopped chocolate, and mix quickly..
- Knead the mascarpone until softened. Put the egg yolk and sugar into another bowl and mix until it becomes white. Add the mascarpone..
- Whip the heavy cream until it forms soft peaks. Mix in to Step 3..
- Then, after mixing the egg whites, add the sugar and whip until it forms stiff peaks to make the meringue. Add to Step 3 and mix together roughly with a rubber spatula..
- Soak the ladyfinger biscuits in coffee and lay them on the bottom of each cup, about 1 ladyfinger per cup. Then pour in the mixture from Step 5 –> the ganache from Step 2 –> ladyfinger –> Step 5, in order to form layers..
- Let it cool in fridge for 3-4 hours. Sprinkle on the cocoa powder and it's done Add any topping you'd like..
- I use these ladyfinger biscuits If you can't find it, use sponge cake or make your own ladyfingers..