Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Eggnog Cookies. These eggnog cookies are a ready holiday favorite (and family favorite too)! They're deliciously soft and completely divine cookies that do just as their titled – they melt away in your mouth! What a delectable treat for Eggnog lovers everywhere!
This recipe for Eggnog Cookies turns out a cakey cookie flavored with plenty of extra nutmeg. It's a great Christmas cookie recipe! These Eggnog Cookies are insanely soft and chewy. You can cook Eggnog Cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggnog Cookies
- It’s of flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of salted butter.
- Prepare of eggnog.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Prepare of large egg yolks.
These eggnog cookies are soft and chewy cookies topped with a homemade eggnog buttercream frosting. An easy and festive cookie that's perfect for any holiday party! Eggnog Cookies will delight everyone at your holiday gathering! Who could resist a cookie with all the flavors of your favorite holiday drink?
Eggnog Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookies sheets with parchment paper..
- Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg together in a small bowl..
- Using an electric mixer cream the sugar and butter together in a large bowl..
- Add the eggnog, vanilla, and egg yolks beating at medium speed until smooth..
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Beat at low speed just until blended..
- Using a small ice cream scoop measure the dough out and drop them by teaspoons onto the prepared cookie sheets..
- Leave 1 inch between each cookie..
- Sprinkle lightly with additional nutmeg..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. (Or until bottoms turn light brown.).
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack..
- Leave the cookies on a wire rack to cool completely..
We are gearing up for the holiday season and that means no. These Eggnog Cookies transform your favourite holiday beverage into a delicious handheld treat! Eggnog flavoured cookies with a rum sugar glaze. I used it in today's recipe for Eggnog cookies. The result was a soft and chewy cookie with hints of nutmeg, cinnamon, sugar and eggnog.