Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Simple Mocha Mousse.
You can cook Simple Mocha Mousse using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Mocha Mousse
- You need of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of + 2 Tablespoons strong unsweetened coffee.
- It’s of confectioners sugar.
- It’s of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of chocolate covered coffee beans.
- You need of shaved chocolate a ny kind you like.
- You need of sweetened whipped cream for topping.
Simple Mocha Mousse step by step
- In a saucepan gently melt chocolate with coffee JUST until melted and smooth stir at all time do not let it boil, remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- In a large chilled bowl beat heavy cream until starting to thicken, add sugar and vanilla, beat in than add chocolate/coffee mixture and beat until just creamy. Spoon into decorative glasses and chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Right before serving top with the sweetened whipped cream, divide chocolate shavings evenly among servings and put 3 chocolate covered coffee beans on top.