Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry Tiramisu Roll Cake.
You can cook Strawberry Tiramisu Roll Cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Tiramisu Roll Cake
- Prepare of Roll cake batter:.
- Prepare of Dried strawberries (or cranberries).
- It’s of Eggs.
- Prepare of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Vanilla beans.
- You need of Cake flour.
- You need of Red food coloring.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Tiramisu Cream.
Strawberry Tiramisu Roll Cake instructions
- Make the tiramisu cream from(you can also use a different cream).
- Sift the flour. Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line the baking pan with parchment paper. If you line the pan with one more sheet, the cake won't leave a trace on the pan..
- Chop the dried strawberries (or cranberries) into small pieces and sprinkle onto the sheet (cranberries have an especially beautiful color)..
- Put the milk and butter in a bowl and melt in a hot water bath. Add the vanilla beans and mix well (leave the bowl in the hot water bath)..
- In another bowl, combine the eggs and sugar. While heating in a hot water bath, beat until firm (until you can draw an S in the batter)..
- Remove the batter from the hot water bath and whip (until it is stiff like in the picture). Finally, whip for another two minutes on medium until smooth..
- Sift the flour one more time and add it to the mixture from Step 6. Fold gently from the bottom to mix the ingredients together..
- Put two heaping scoops of the batter from Step 8 into the bowl of melted butter from Step 4. Mix together and then return the mixture to the batter from Step 7..
- Add the food coloring. Continue folding the mixture in for about one minute until the batter becomes glossy (it's okay if it shrinks)..
- Pour into a parchment-lined baking sheet. Tap along the edge and tap the sheet against your working surface (by dropping it from a height of a few centimeters) get rid of any extra bubbles. Bake at 170°C for 10-12 minutes..
- Immediately after baking, drop the pan onto a table from a height of a few centimeters to prevent it from shrinking. Lightly wrap with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator..
- Chop up the 40 g (more or less to taste) of strawberries into small pieces..
- Spread the tiramisu cream on the cake, sprinkle with the strawberries, roll it up. Peel the cooking sheet from the rolled up cake..
- Finally, wrap in plastic wrap or a baking sheet and let chill for 12 hours in the refrigerator..
- Slice into your desired thickness and enjoy!.