Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry and Rhubarb Tiramisu.
You can cook Strawberry and Rhubarb Tiramisu using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry and Rhubarb Tiramisu
- Prepare of stalks ★Rhubarb.
- Prepare of ★Sugar.
- You need of ★Water.
- Prepare of pack ☆Strawberries.
- You need of Kirsch or Champagne.
- It’s of ☆Sugar.
- It’s of ○Strained yogurt or Fromage Blanc.
- You need of ○Sliced almonds.
- Prepare of Vanilla sugar or sugar.
- You need of biscuits Biscuits.
Strawberry and Rhubarb Tiramisu step by step
- There are two kinds of Rhubarb. Pictured to the right is red rhubarb..
- Wash the rhubarb, cut it into small pieces, then put it in a pot. Add the water, sugar, and the cut vanilla beans. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes while skimming off the scum. After that, leave to cool..
- Wash the strawberries, cut off the tops and then quarter. If they are small, cut in half. In a pot, also add in the sugar and the champagne and let it sit for a while. Simmer the vanilla beans again for 10 minutes..
- While simmering them, skim the scum off again. Once it's done, let it cool again..
- Break up the biscuits and put them into the containers. Then pour in the rhubarb syrup. About 2 tablespoons per glass and then let it sit..
- Combine the strained yogurt and vanilla sugar and mix well. Add the rhubarb compote and then add the yogurt on top..
- Then add the strawberry compote on top and chill for 6 hours to overnight. Top with roasted almonds before serving and dig in!.