Chocolate Fudge Brownies.
You can have Chocolate Fudge Brownies using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- You need 8 ounces of butter.
- It’s 4 ounces of baking chocolate.
- Prepare 6 of each eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts– chopped (optional).
Chocolate Fudge Brownies step by step
- Sift the flour.
- Melt the butter and bakers chocolate together in the microwave in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs and salt with a mixer on high until frothy about 2 minutes..
- Gradually add the sugar until batter gets lighter in color that takes about 3 minutes..
- Add the vanilla,.
- Slowly add the butter and chocolate while mixing on a low speed about 1 minute..
- Add the flour slowly while mixing at a low speed until combined 1 minute..
- Add nuts.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake 350 F 40- 50 minutes. Check for doneness some people like there brownies more fudge like and some like them cooked more..
- Cool completely before cutting into squares. or until you just can't stand waiting:).
- We topped it with chocolate sauce and fresh whipped cream.