Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan#.
You can cook Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan# using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan#
- It’s of non-gmo fried tofu.
- Prepare of chilli pepper.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of carrot.
- Prepare of fermented bean paste.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of starch of your choice.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan# step by step
- Slice tofu, carrot, pepper and onion, and set aside. Mince garlic..
- Stir fry carrot and onion in olive oil until aromatic for about 3 minutes..
- Add fried tofu, garlic and sauté for another minute..
- Add soy sauce and bean paste and a Tsp of water and keep stir fry for about a minute until the sauce well coat all ingredients..
- Add chilli pepper in the end to avoid overcooking and cook for 30 more second. Stir in starch water right after. Adjust seasoning if necessary..