Simple Mocha Mousse.
You can cook Simple Mocha Mousse using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Mocha Mousse
- Prepare 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 2 Tablespoons strong unsweetened coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 24 of chocolate covered coffee beans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shaved chocolate a ny kind you like.
- It’s 1 of sweetened whipped cream for topping.
Simple Mocha Mousse step by step
- In a saucepan gently melt chocolate with coffee JUST until melted and smooth stir at all time do not let it boil, remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- In a large chilled bowl beat heavy cream until starting to thicken, add sugar and vanilla, beat in than add chocolate/coffee mixture and beat until just creamy. Spoon into decorative glasses and chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Right before serving top with the sweetened whipped cream, divide chocolate shavings evenly among servings and put 3 chocolate covered coffee beans on top.