Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Smoked Bacon Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Smoked Bacon Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 12 dozen of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 2 tsp of White Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Salt to Taste.
- Prepare 6 slice of Bacon Cooked And Chopped.
- You need 1 of Smoked Paprika to sprinkle on top.
Smoked Bacon Deviled Eggs step by step
- Cut eggs in half. Arrange egg whites cut side up on a serving plate and put the yokes in a small mixing bowl. Mash yokes with fork then stir in mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and garlic powder. Mash and stir all ingredients together well. Stir in chopped bacon, reserving some pieces to garnish the top of the eggs if desired. Sprinkle eggs with smoked paprika and garnish with bacon pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 24 deviled eggs.