Gulab Jamun Mousse.
You can have Gulab Jamun Mousse using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun Mousse
- You need 15 of Gulab Jamuns.
- It’s of For Syrup.
- You need 2.5 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1.5 cups of water.
- You need of Few cardamoms.
- It’s 1 tsp of Rose water.
- Prepare of For Gulab Jumuns.
- You need 2 cups of Khoya.
- You need 1/4 cup of refined flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Ghee to deep fry Jamuns.
- You need of For Mousse.
- It’s 1 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk chocolate grated.
- It’s 1 cup of White chocolate grated.
- It’s 1.5 cups of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rose Water.
- Prepare of Few Pistachios chopped to garnish.
- Prepare of Few Dry Rose petals for garnish.
Gulab Jamun Mousse step by step
- In a bowl add sugar and water and bring it to heat to make the syrup. Stir and not continuously for 7-8 mins. On low flame the string like consistency would indicate the syrup is made. Add cardamom and set aside warm.
- In a bowl add khoya and refined flour and make a dough. Make lemon size balls and heat ghee in a karai. Deep Fry the Gulab Jamuns and strain. Add to the syrup and complete the batches. Keep the Gulab Jamuns in the syrup for 1 hour..
- Grate milk chocolate and white chocolate and set aside..
- In a pan heat cream and add milk chocolate. Stir on low flame until chocolate melts. Add whole chocolate and stir until chocolate melts. Set aside.
- Strain the chocolate to a bowl. Set aside to cool in the refrigerator for 2 mins.
- In a bowl add the whipped cream and add Rose water and the chocolate mix. Mix it very well..
- Add the Gulab Jamuns in the serving glasses and pour the chocolate mix onto the glass..
- Hit the sides a little to ensure the chocolates have gone to the bottom.
- Put Gulab Jamuns on top and garnish with chopped pistachios and dried rose petals.