Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Spinach Dip and Bread Bowl.
You can cook Spinach Dip and Bread Bowl using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Dip and Bread Bowl
- Prepare 1 box of frozen chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 packages of Knoll's leek soup mix.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Sourdough bread bowl, large.
Spinach Dip and Bread Bowl instructions
- Mix mayo, sour cream, spinach, and soup mix in a large bowl..
- Cut center of bread bowl and remove..
- Pour mixture into bread bowl.
- Slice remaining bread into dipping size pieces.
- Arrange as you see fit, and serve!.