Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Best Tiramisu~ using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Tiramisu~
- You need of Instant coffee (Espresso).
- Prepare of Baileys.
- You need of Hot water.
- It’s of Savoiardi biscuits (lady fingers).
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare of as needed Cocoa powder.
Best Tiramisu~ step by step
- Dissolve the coffee in the hot water and set aside to cool. Add in 110ml of baileys in the coffee (cooled). Dip in the fingers (not until soggy) and place in a container side by side(until a layer of biscuits are formed)..
- Separate the white and yolk from the egg, whisk only the yolk with the sugar until pale yellow. Add in mascarpone cheese and also the remaining 40ml baileys to the pale yellow mixture. Beat the mixture until smooth..
- As for the egg white, whisk until thick and foamy and add into the mascarpone mixture..
- Spread half of the mascarpone mixture on top of the layer of biscuits (we had ready earlier). Again, dip the fingers and place side by side on top of the layer of mixture. Lastly, top with all the remaining mascarpone mixture..
- Sieve the cocoa powder on top of the tiramisu. Cover the container and place it in the fridge 8-12 hours and serve!.