Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies).
You can cook Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies)
- You need 1 1/2 cups of room temp butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans(use your nut of choice).
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powdered sugar for rolling.
Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies) step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. But butter til light and add 2/3 cup powdered sugar. Beat well. Add nuts, salt, and vanilla and beat well..
- Add flour a cup at a time and mix until well combined. I use a small cookie scoop. Roll into 1-2 inch balls and place on parchment. Bake 15 minutes, no browning. Let cool a minute or two then roll in powdered sugar. Easy peasy..