Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A 'Latte Chai Tea.
You can have A 'Latte Chai Tea using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A 'Latte Chai Tea
- You need of Chai Tea.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- You need 2 bunch of Assum loose leaf tea (or 2 bags of black tea of your choice).
- Prepare 2 clove of Whole Cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of Hand grounded Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/8 Ground Allspice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup (Maple Valley).
- It’s of Latte'.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chai Tea.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1 pinch of Ground Cinnamon.
A 'Latte Chai Tea instructions
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the water and spices to a boil. Whisk the spices in the water..
- Once the water reaches a boil, turn off the heat and allow the spices to steep in the water for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, turn the heat back on and add the black tea bag and maple syrup..
- Return to a slight boil (the goal is a hot liquid for steeping). Once boiling, turn off the heat. Allow the tea bags to steep in the water and spices for 5 minutes..
- Remove the tea bags and strain the tea through a fine mesh sieve..
- Reserve ½ cup of chai tea for the latte. Store the rest of the chai tea in the fridge up to two weeks for freshness..
- In a medium-size saucepan, bring the milk, maple syrup, and pinch of cinnamon to a slight boil (the sides of the milk will begin to bubble), stirring often. Once the sides of the milk begin to bubble, remove the pan from heat..
- Using an immersion blender (this is the trick to a frothy homemade latte), blend the milk until it's frothy..
- Pour ½ cup of chai tea in a mug. Slowly add the warm, frothy milk to the tea..
- Sprinkle the top of the chai latte with an extra pinch of cinnamon, if desired..
- Serve warm..