Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan#.
You can cook Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan# using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan#
- Prepare 1 pack of non-gmo fried tofu.
- You need 3 of chilli pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 Tsp of fermented bean paste.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 Tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of starch of your choice.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of Olive oil.
Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan# instructions
- Slice tofu, carrot, pepper and onion, and set aside. Mince garlic..
- Stir fry carrot and onion in olive oil until aromatic for about 3 minutes..
- Add fried tofu, garlic and sauté for another minute..
- Add soy sauce and bean paste and a Tsp of water and keep stir fry for about a minute until the sauce well coat all ingredients..
- Add chilli pepper in the end to avoid overcooking and cook for 30 more second. Stir in starch water right after. Adjust seasoning if necessary..